We are WITTE. THE FLANGE PEOPLE.
Fast and customised.
Even for parts that are not in the warehouse, we find a solution. In our machining center we rework flanges, fittings and bends – according to your wishes and specifications. In order to meet the ever-increasing demands of the market, we are constantly expanding the machine park, promoting our employees, and needless to say, we are PED and AD-2000 WO certified.
In addition to machining, welding, fittings and flanges, we can also produce parts from solid material.
- tapering wallthickness from (S) – from ½“ to 24“
- larger dimensions of up to 16“ can be ground
- turn out inner diameter – from ½“ to 24“
- processing of welding bevels in compliance with DIN 2559 / EN ISO 9692-2 / ASME B16.25
- sawing elbows at any angle – from ½“ to 24“
- surface machining on flanges – Rz, Rth 0.5 – 160
- axial grooving – e.g. spring/groove
- internal grooving
- concentric and eccentric reducers from ½” to 12“
- tees from ½” to 6“
- threaded fittings (nipples, couplings, caps) – from ½” to 4“ – R, Rp, G, NPT
- hexagonal parts (e.g. hexagonal plugs, hexagonal nipples) – from ½” to 4“
We produce single parts and small series with a dimensional accuracy of 0.1 mm
Other parts according to drawings
- from 266 sqm to about 613 sqm enlarged, conventional machine shop
- currently Germany‘s machine shop with the shortest delivery times for the machining and production of fittings
- conventional turning machine for turning diameter up to 1.000 mm
- cycle-controlled turning machine with a turning diameter of up to 570 mm for small batches (as of October 2019)
- now a team with eight conventional cutting machine operators
- approved manufacturer according to AD W0 / PED
Acceptance tests are possible at any time by our factory expert and possibly further examinations / analyses by an accredited testing laboratory working for us