To optimise our customer service we use the machine-shop at WITTE TUBE & PIPE SYSTEMS.
We constantly extend our range of equipment to keep pace with the requirements and wishes of the market, motivate our workforce and are naturally certified to PED and AD-2000 WO.
In addition to machining, welding, fittings and flanges, we can also produce parts from solid material.
- tapering wallthickness from ½” to 8”
- larger dimensions of up to 16″ can be ground
- processing of welding bevels in compliance with DIN 2559 F21/ F22/ ASME B 16.25
- surface machining on flanges – Rz, Rth 0.5 – 160
- axial grooving – e.g. spring/groove
- internal grooving
- concentric and eccentric reducers from ½” to 8″
- tees from ½” to 6″
- threaded fittings (nipples, couplings, caps) – from ½” to 4″ NPT
- hexagonal parts (e.g. hexagonal plugs, hexagonal nipples) – from ½” to 4″
- other parts according to drawings